Get Out of Debt While Making More Money!
- Episode 33: Getting Healthy, Spiritually
- Episode 032 Getting Healthy Part 2: Physical Exercise
- Episode 031 Getting Healthy Part 1: The Benefits of Adopting a Plant-Based Diet
- Episode 030 Is GOVERNMENT Above the LAW? | The DO NOT CALL List | Bankruptcy | Insider Trading and Martha Stewart
- Episode 029 Investing and Trading | The Oracle of Omaha, Warren Buffett
Subscribe to Podcast
Episode 004 Russell Anderson, Businessman of God
SHOW NOTES- Episode 004 Russell Anderson, Businessman of God
- Jayson recaps what’s been going on and the first 3 episodes of the show.
- Naragstoriches Facebook page has launched, follow the show there.
- Advertising for Jayson Narag Debt-Free Consulting has begun. Making a difference in the lives of people and doing work that matters.
- Jayson explains why he used to love Roth IRAs and 401ks, but not as much now.
- Tic tac story, IBOTTA and 694% return
- (Update: Giveaway has been postponed. Sorry!)
- Lookout for an occasional $50 giveaway, sign up for the NaRagstoRiches Newsletter to be eligible.
RAGS TO RICHES STORY OF RUSSELL ANDERSON
- Experienced extreme poverty and didn’t even know it.
- Earned money for family doing variety of jobs and tasks.
- Suffering from house fires.
- Dad becomes superintendent of coal mines in McDowell, Kentucky.
- Working in the coal mine for 6 years before heading off to Michigan with friends.
- How Russell Anderson make his money.
- Other interesting facts about Russell Anderson.
- $100M earned, $40M given to charity to reach people for Jesus Christ
- Building churches and colleges.
- “How I Made $8.6M in One Day” (And gave it away the same day)
- Russell Anderson’s message, “If God can do that with and uneducated coal miner from Kentucky, why can’t He do it with you? God can do the same thing with you. God has no pets!”
- “Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.” Abraham Lincoln (16th US President)
- Give first.
- Negative emotions not controlled.
- Jack Hyles on Finances by Jack Hyles