Get Out of Debt While Making More Money!
- Episode 33: Getting Healthy, Spiritually
- Episode 032 Getting Healthy Part 2: Physical Exercise
- Episode 031 Getting Healthy Part 1: The Benefits of Adopting a Plant-Based Diet
- Episode 030 Is GOVERNMENT Above the LAW? | The DO NOT CALL List | Bankruptcy | Insider Trading and Martha Stewart
- Episode 029 Investing and Trading | The Oracle of Omaha, Warren Buffett
Subscribe to Podcast
8 Time Wasters to Avoid While Working at Home
The following time wasters will keep you from accomplishing the important things and being successful.
Avoid each of these activities unless you have a line item for it on your list with a specified amount of time dedicated for it.
1. Watching TV, movies and Netflix.
2. Facebooking to see what other people are doing, hitting like buttons, posting for fun, looking for new Facebook friends.
3. Lying on the couch for longer than a specific amount of time.
4. Napping for longer than 20 minutes.
5. Surfing the internet for fun stuff (non-business related).
6. Pausing important work to discuss fun stuff with anyone.
7. Getting task priorities out of order.
8. Checking and answering emails longer than a predetermined timeframe and outside of the scheduled time.
If you want to get things done each day, avoid, avoid, avoid these things at all costs!
Don’t get sucked into doing any of these things or you will not only waste precious minutes, you’ll waste precious hours, you’ll waste precious days and eventually you’ll waste your precious life.
*Note for item 2: Marketing, sales and public relations are ok if they are on your to do list (done at the appropriate time for a set amount of time).