Get Out of Debt While Making More Money!
- Episode 33: Getting Healthy, Spiritually
- Episode 032 Getting Healthy Part 2: Physical Exercise
- Episode 031 Getting Healthy Part 1: The Benefits of Adopting a Plant-Based Diet
- Episode 030 Is GOVERNMENT Above the LAW? | The DO NOT CALL List | Bankruptcy | Insider Trading and Martha Stewart
- Episode 029 Investing and Trading | The Oracle of Omaha, Warren Buffett
Subscribe to Podcast
Episode 006 The Announcement
SHOW NOTES- Episode 6 The Announcement
- This episode will be a short one.
- This episode is titled, “The Announcement” because I’m making a major announcement and that’s what I’ll be using the episode to do.
- No music, none of the normal stuff you’re going to get on a normal NaRagstoRiches episode.
- Are you ready to hear the announcement? I’m so ready to tell you the news. I’m so super excited about it too.
Background Info Before Making Announcement
- Listen to episodes 2 and 3 to get more details. I use those two episodes to go in depth about the obstacle I’ve come up against.
- The idea of this podcast came up toward the end of last year. I wanted to get it started as a hobby and start up some side businesses while I work my job.
- Jayson tells of the story behind the announcement.
- 400 downloads of the episodes in about 5 weeks. That’s awesome!
- Those numbers are going to continue to grow. I’m so excited about the future!
- Jayson makes the announcement. Listen to the episode to find out what the announcement is.
- Jayson answers the question, How are you going to earn money?
- I know this is the right decision for me and Julie.
- What’s most important to me is doing what I know I’m suppose to do.
- A lot of prayer, thinking and talking between my wife and me has gone into this and it is the right thing for us. I have no doubt about it.
- I’ve spoken to my Pastor. I asked for his thoughts and advice about the situation, what to do, and the timing of this. We’re on the same page in fact, I’m going to be able to do more for God doing what I’m about to do.
- My Pastor gave me his thoughts on the matter and gave me some awesome ideas
You May Be Asking, What Are You Going To Do?
- Jayson talks about Jayson Narag Debt-Free Consulting” and using his story of how he paid off over $35,000 in 2 years and 8 months to inspire people to do the same.
- The NaRagstoRiches Show will support the consulting business with plugs and commercials
- Jayson introduces idea of adding another podcast called, “Ask Jayson” answering debt and money questions from clients and prospective clients.
Calls to Action
- Jayson asks for more individual sponsors to give for first year.
- Those who are not in a position be a sponsor, Jayson calls on them to reach out for debt-free consulting, so they can partner in breaking the vicious chain of interest payments and credit card usage.
- Jayson states, “I know Jayson Narag Debt-Free Consulting, the NaRagstoRiches Show and the NaRagstoRiches Blog are going to open up opportunities for me.”
- Next episode of the NaRagstoRiches Show: Robert Kiyosaki’s rags to riches story to inspire us all.
- Jayson mentions the announcement again. Listen to episode to find out what the announcement is.