Get Out of Debt While Making More Money!
- Episode 33: Getting Healthy, Spiritually
- Episode 032 Getting Healthy Part 2: Physical Exercise
- Episode 031 Getting Healthy Part 1: The Benefits of Adopting a Plant-Based Diet
- Episode 030 Is GOVERNMENT Above the LAW? | The DO NOT CALL List | Bankruptcy | Insider Trading and Martha Stewart
- Episode 029 Investing and Trading | The Oracle of Omaha, Warren Buffett
Subscribe to Podcast
Episode 031 Getting Healthy Part 1: The Benefits of Adopting a Plant-Based Diet
On this episode, Jayson talks about H-E-A-L-T-H, physical health specifically.
He talks about cancer, heart disease, diabetes, stroke, Alzheimer, obesity, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, artery disease, fatty liver disease and the correlation between these diseases and what we’re eating.
“We are eating more sugar than we’ve ever eaten before, more salt than we’ve eaten ever before. We eat more beef, pork, chicken and fish than we’ve ever eaten before. We drink a bunch of sugary drinks. The result is that we pack on the pounds. When things get crazy and we get super sick, we go to the doctor and they prescribe a bunch of pills that make us sicker and cost a bunch of money.”
What is Jayson doing about it? He’s adopting a plant-based lifestyle. He’s currently transitioning into eating plants (fruits and vegetables) completely to lower his blood pressure, lose weight and improve his overall physical health.
Will you continue going in the direction you’re heading with your physical health or will you choose to improve your physical health?
Categories: NaRagstoRiches Show