Get Out of Debt While Making More Money!
- Episode 33: Getting Healthy, Spiritually
- Episode 032 Getting Healthy Part 2: Physical Exercise
- Episode 031 Getting Healthy Part 1: The Benefits of Adopting a Plant-Based Diet
- Episode 030 Is GOVERNMENT Above the LAW? | The DO NOT CALL List | Bankruptcy | Insider Trading and Martha Stewart
- Episode 029 Investing and Trading | The Oracle of Omaha, Warren Buffett
Subscribe to Podcast
Session 1 The Motivation Factor
Session 1 is where the change begins. You have to change what you’re doing in order to change the results. We all know that, but information by itself is not enough.
Motivation is the WHY some people will change their financial situation and most people will not. This session is all about getting motivated to change.
The Motivation Factor is by far the most important ingredient in being financially healthy and getting out of debt. Without this piece, most people never “start” to become financially healthy or if they do start, they end up quitting.
Listen to this session carefully because it will get you to do the things you need to do to get out of debt, it will keep you on track when you want to throw in the towel and go back to old habits and it will speed up the getting out of debt process for you.