Get Out of Debt While Making More Money!
- Episode 33: Getting Healthy, Spiritually
- Episode 032 Getting Healthy Part 2: Physical Exercise
- Episode 031 Getting Healthy Part 1: The Benefits of Adopting a Plant-Based Diet
- Episode 030 Is GOVERNMENT Above the LAW? | The DO NOT CALL List | Bankruptcy | Insider Trading and Martha Stewart
- Episode 029 Investing and Trading | The Oracle of Omaha, Warren Buffett
Subscribe to Podcast
Session 2 Cash Flow Planning: The Power of Living on a Plan
There is absolutely no way you’re going to win with money without a plan.
This session introduces you to the cash flow plan also known as the dreaded “budget.”
Now that you’re motivated to do what it takes to get your finances in order, it’s time to put together a “cash flow plan” to make sure you know where every dollar is going and whether you have positive cash flow, no cash flow or negative cash flow.
You’ll find out if you’re in fact living paycheck to paycheck and how long it’ll take for you to get out of debt without making any changes to your current situation.
It’s time to take action on that motivation!